Followers

Labels

Monday, June 30, 2014

A little bit about my Blog...

First things first, I owe a huge thank you to Bex Swanson "BexSwanson" on YouTube.  She and I Skype on a weekly basis. She is one of my best friends.  I told her I was struggling to set up this blog. I'm really bad at this sort of thing, I just don't do technology well.  She jumped right in for me and set this beautiful blog up.  She said she was just tinkering with it, but I think she did an outstanding job at designing a beautiful place for me to stay in touch with you all! Thank you Bex, Love You girl!

Ok, now, why a Blog?  Well I think it will be a great place for me to load pictures of my crafts that don't make it on my Youtube channel, chat with you about what's going on in my world, art I'm going to list for sale, and add photos that might not be crafting related.  I just have found myself wishing I had a place for some of these things lately, so here we go.

9 comments :

  1. Hi Jane.I want to wish good luch with your new blog and ofcourse i will follow you here too.Hugs and a lot of love from Holland.Edith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog. I'll be watching the new basics videos. Tere

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new blog. I have followed you on YouTube for a while now and look forward to following your blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new blog! I have followed you on YouTube for a while now and look forward to following your blog also. Thank you for everything you do for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to blogland - am now following you (not in a stalking sense - lol), would love you to follow my blog http://laineyscraftyspace.blogspot.co.uk

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine, I did go out and join your blog, thanks for the invite! xx

      Delete
  6. Congratulations jane on your lovely blog!!! So many great things are happening for you and I wish you
    All the best. I looking forward to reading watching and crafting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations jane on your lovely blog. So many great things are happening for you and I wish you all the best. I will be reading watching and crafting along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. About time am sure it will be a huge success!!! Diana

    ReplyDelete