Followers

Labels

Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Few Details on my Destash

Thank you to everyone who has purchased from me. I really appreciate it. If you have paid me, your items are packaged and ready to mail tomorrow, with the exception of one person.

I have a lot more videos to come, but have learned a lot from the ones I have done.  Based on my experiences here are a few things I need to mention.

Shipping is included in the price - for US customer ONLY.  This does not include Canada. Canada is considered International.  I am having several Canadian customers not tell me they are in Canada, commit to the item, I invoice them, then when they pay I find out they are in Canada.  If you do not live in the US, you need to tell me before I invoice you to see IF it is possible for me to adjust the price and still ship to you, otherwise your money will be immediately refunded.

Also, I need to mention, payment is due when you agree to the item (upon receipt of the invoice). Unfortunately, I have held items, waiting for someone to pay.  I spend time sending reminders for payment because I usually have 2-3 people waiting in line for the item, willing to pay immediately, only to have the person not pay.  So, if payment is not received right away and someone else wants the item, it will go to the person willing to pay upon receipt of the invoice.

I'm learning a lot the hard way, but I'm getting it worked out. If I didn't have so much to sell it wouldn't be a big deal, but this destash has just begun.

Thanks again!
Jane vv08

12 comments :

  1. you do have a lot to sell!! And also so pretty and useful items!! I am sure you will be selling everything!! I hope that you still have some stuff to craft yourself! LOL!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She didn't pay right away. There is a line up on these items. I told her I could not hold anything, so I canceled her invoice. I will invoice you now.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is pork chop show still available? Shawnavail72@hotmail. com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it sold - I thought you were grounded....

      Delete
  5. You are a temptress....Goodnight, Jane!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like the stickles and stamp pads. How do I buy them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone else already sent me their paypal address. If they don't pay, I will let you know. Thanks.

      Delete
  7. So many wonderful supplies have passed me by..
    I can't shop till wed that's when my crafting balance gets replenished..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, a lot will pass you by I plan to hit it hard tomorrow, I'm ready to get my craft room back in order.

      Delete