Followers

Labels

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A Few Photos of My ReneaBouquets DT Project

Shabby Chic Spool
 
There is a tutorial series on my channel if interested.

Also, don't forget to use the code DTJANE for 10% off your entire purchase!
 
I used so many items from Renea's store: www.ReneaBouquets.com
 
I used:
Vintage Photo Ink (the new 1" cubes"
Her new metal key embellishments
The "Speckles" Tim Holtz Stencil
Renea's Summer Set Dragon Flies
Tea Time Tea Bags
Love Letters White Roses
Princess Bling
Kiss O'Fuschia Glitter Glass Butterflies
 





4 comments :

  1. Nice job. I also made a project with that Maja Design lady. Gorgeous paper. Have you seen 7 dots new cold country and Nature? Neat, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad it turned out good because I've kind of lost my heart for this type of crafting. I have some 7 dots, but I don't think it's the collection you're talking about, it doesn't sound familiar. I'm headed for bed...night!

      Delete
  2. this is so beautiful!!! I love the colors and how you decorated it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful. Inspiring Jane. Hugs Rasheeda

    ReplyDelete