Followers

Labels

Sunday, July 6, 2014

A Glimps Into Last Nights Party

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope everyone has had a fun and safe weekend. I hope you're enjoying the ATCs I made. What I find amazing is the two ATCs I shared below were made using the same stencil! Just goes to show the versatility you can get out of one stencil. I changed the post, but I had originally failed to mention the galaxy ATC was made using Gelato's and Embossing powder, not just embossing powder.

Last night was loads of fun. I swear, every year the crowd seems to grow by leaps and bounds. I go every year and Mike and I sat there saying, "I've never seen those people before" over and over last night. My friend is definitely a "more the merrier" type. She loves a crowd at her house. We are quite different then that, we prefer just having a couple over, or a friend and have a nice chatty visit. It's a good thing there are all types of people in the world otherwise events like this last night would not happen and we did have a great time. We were just glad a whole neighborhood wasn't waiting in line in our house to use the bathroom....lol I guess we're getting old... lol Ok, enough about all that (but now you know more about us) here are some pictures I thought you might all enjoy.

6 comments :

  1. Wow, looks like a great time was had by all!! I guess my hubby and I are more like you and Mike, we prefer a small crowd of just a couple or two. I love having large cookouts, but just don't have it in me anymore. lol Yes, getting to old and slow I'm afraid. Besides when all our kids are home we have a house full with just us! With 6 boys, 7 grandchildren and all the wives and girlfriends, there is not much room for a bunch of others. lol Glad you both enjoyed yourselves!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess We are like you and Mike we stayed home and my youngest daugther sent me a video of the fireworks that as close as we got. Glad you had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So is this cute little fella the one you mentioned in your video that you are going to do a layout of?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he's a doll isn't he. I took about 6 different shots of him. All are so cute! xx

      Delete
  4. Jane
    Help how do I contact you if interested in your destash treasures,,,
    I'd love to buy a few goodies It would be like walking in a true artist shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You comment on the video of the item you want with your paypal info so I can invoice you for it. xx

      Delete