Followers

Labels

Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Little Project Share

Hello Everyone! First, I wanted to mention, thanks so much for all the positive feedback on the "Channel Promotion Opportunity" I uploaded earlier today. I'm excited and feel it is a win, win all the way around. I'm so excited to discover some of these talented crafters I may not be familiar with at this point. It should be loads of fun!

We're getting ready to head over to a friends 4th of July party. This is a friend I've known for a long time, since 1985 actually. She happens to live across the street from Sublet Park in South City. Each year the neighborhood contributes some money towards the fireworks display and they put on a really nice event for the neighborhood. Since my friend lives across the street we are able to just bring a cooler, set up chairs, get a few snacks and enjoy the show. We've been going for years and always have a great time. Tupelo will be staying home since fireworks scare him. He will feel much better in his safe environment.

BTW - this friend happens to be the mother of the twins I made the mini album for (first video uploaded on this channel). The twins are just over 12 months old now and I can't wait to squeeze them...lol

So, here's what I accomplished today, just a little sneak peek I thought you might enjoy seeing. The first photo is an ATC I did using some of ReneaBouquets new products in her store. I did a two part tutorial which will be uploaded tomorrow. The second photo is an ATC for one of my exchanges I'm doing. As you can see it's a galaxy. I was totally inspired by a video I saw by Kristina Werner. She did a galaxy card. It was done with Tim Holtz distress paints and was really neat. I felt inspired and challenged by it, but wanted to make it my own, so I did mine with Gelatos and embossing powders. If anyone is interested in a tutorial, just let me know.

Have a great night everyone!

5 comments :

  1. i hope you had a great evening with your friend!!!
    i love the cards!!!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards. Watched your tutorial on the one. The Galaxy looking one is very cool. Love all you do....

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, I love the cards!! Let me know if you need my address to send them to me LOL. Have a great day! Hugs and prayers Neasie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love the second atc too! I love too how different the stencil looks on both of these atc's. That is the fun thing about this mix medium stuff, it looks different each time you use it. lol I love both of these atc's but I'm thinking that the stars and moon is my favorite. Funny too since I prefer the sunny daytime over the night. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice ATC's I love the night star the best but they are both lovely

    ReplyDelete