Followers

Labels

Monday, July 7, 2014

And the Winner for "Flash Contest #2" is.... and another tid bit

Congratulations to Jennifer Haunold!!! At 9:08am she completed all the correct answers to the "Tupelo Trivia Flash Contest". It turns out this one was a little challenging. I may have to go a little easier next time. I do want it to be all about having fun. Jen also got the bonus questions correct! Thank you all for playing along and being patient as I work out what type of questions are better to ask then others. Keep your eyes on the blog posts, there will be more "Flash Contests" in the future. It will be an ongoing part of my blog.

Also, OMGosh I can't thank you all enough for the wonderful comments I rec'd both here and on my channel about my recent ATCs I made. I so appreciate your kind words. The sweet comments really inspire me to keep creating and trying to step up my work all the time. It makes me want to improve and try new techniques.

Many of took me up on my offer to show how I created my galaxy ATC, so I will get that done for you all. It's so super easy you'll all want to try it when you see how it's done.

Ok, that's it's for now. I need to run an errand and then it's back to crafting! I have a lot of ATCs to make...lol (I love making them)

xxoo
Jane...vv08

1 comment :

  1. Congrats to Jennifer! She is a smart cookie!! lol

    ReplyDelete