Followers

Labels

Thursday, July 17, 2014

"Best Fishes"

OMGosh everyone, I love this little stamp set! It's adorable. It's called "Best Fishes" and it's a Simon Says Stamp release designed by K. Werner Designs.  She really did a great job on it. At first I thought it would be too juvenile, but it's just loads of fun.  You can buy just the stamp set, or the stamp set and the coordinating die, or... you can get the whole deal which includes the stamps, dies, and a stencil. 

I ran out of Thank You cards and needed to get some more made to have on hand.  I also use these little cards when someone wins one of my giveaways, so "For You" was appropriate.  I reached for this set and did I enjoy myself!  I used everything, the stamps, die, and stencil...oh, and I had to add some googly eyes!...lol  Ok, so maybe I'm juvenile...lol  Here's what they look like:



BTW - I'm going to be posting little cards and ATCs, if you ever see something you want a tutorial on, just ask.  I know this isn't too complicated, but I do know there are times you see something and think "how did she do that"?

Thanks for checking in with me!
Jane...vv08

5 comments :

  1. those cards are adorable!!! really sweet!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh these are adorable Jane! I don't think they are juvenile, just loads of fun! They make a cute "for you", "thank you" card. Love that stencil too. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just too cute Jane! I love them and don't think they are juvenile at all. They are fun and very cute and adorable. I am loving that stencil too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Jane. Amy's vid was awesome!

    So I'm watching some of your videos and have an unasked for opinion.....Those Ranger heatguns are ultra quiet, in addition to working well. I would recommend you get one of those so you can talk over it, and so I don't have to listen to your heat gun blow! :) My family made me get rid of my heat gun because it annoyed them to death, luckily I found the Ranger and am allowed to continue my crafting in the family area. Love you and what you do! Shawna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought one of those Ranger heat guns and it lasted all of about 8 weeks, I'll never buy another one. I don't know what to tell you except fast forward through the parts that are too loud for you. I've never had a complaint about it, even Mike is fine with the one I have. Sorry!

      Delete