Followers

Labels

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Catching Up!

Hello everyone!   I hope everyone is having a great day. The weather is fantastic here today, something we normally don't experience in July! It's really a treat.

Thank you to everyone who took advantage of Mike's Ink Blender sale, and for those who have bought them before and after the sale. Mike has now sold quite a few of these wonderful tools and the reviews are awesome. We're so glad you all enjoy them. I know I could not do without them!  We sold a lot more then we expected to, but are getting them out just as quick as we can.  Several orders were mailed out this morning!

The sales on the Zutter Innovative products are going good too. Thank you to everyone who has supported this endeavor, we really do appreciate it.  The storage items are fantastic, they are so big and can hold so many stamps and dies, it's really great.  The Bow-it-All V2.0 is doing well too, ad what a great tool it is to have in your craft room. It really does make awesome bows in no time at all.  Since Mike teamed up with Zutter and introduced these products to the store they have been on sale for 10% off.  This sale will end July 31st, so if you were thinking of getting some of these great items, try to do so before the sale ends!

I also have to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who left supportive and encouraging comments for Amy Taylor.  She's trying so hard to create her first YouTube video, but she's really shy and she's scared to death.  I know I could tell her 1000 times over it will be ok, and you all will not be mean or give her a hard time, that you all will continue to encourage her, but when you're nervous, those things seem to go in one ear and out the other.  I will probably give her a call today and see how she is coming along.

And, on that same note, I want to say another HUGE thank you for all the sweet comments you all left for me.  I had so many people tell me that I deserved the amazing gift Amy made for me, and so many of you thanked me for what I give on my channel.  I even had others tell me how I had changed their life too.  Those comments mean so much because to be honest, when I do a video I just feel like I'm doing a video. I try to always explain things in my videos and remember the newbies, but I don't look at that as anything special on my part, it just seems that's how you should do videos.  So this has all been eye opening for me as well.

It seems I can't thank you all enough, today is Mike's Birthday and I bet there have been over 100 birthday wishes given to him, all of which I have read to him.  So, thanks for that too! Mike is my best friend, and supports everything I do, so the fact you all include him means a lot to me!

I've been working away on my latest ReneaBouquets DT project, my Shabby Chic altered Spool, and it's coming along, but it's at a standstill for the moment because Renea is sending me some items for it, so I want to make sure I can include them.

In the mean time, today, I will be recording "The Basics of Heat Embossing 101".  I have so much I want to share and show you all, I had to make an outline, otherwise I know I would forget something. You all are going to learn how to do basic heat embossing up to embossing on glass, wood, and metal.  Its going to go well beyond the basics!

It's really been fun having the "Flash Contests". Kathy Byrne won #3, so she's excited!  I hope you all enjoy these little spontaneous ways to win a little something.

In fact, why don't we have another little contest...kind of buried in this "post".  The first person to tell me when the sale ends of the Zutter products will win an ATC card made by me.  Just put the winning date in a comment on this post, be the first person to do so and win!

Love ya all!
Jane...vv08



13 comments :

  1. I already won and know the answer so I'm encouraging everyone to play along!!!! Didn't want you to think I'm not paying attention lol. An ATC from jane is soooo special. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really sweet of you Marianne. I'm going to do a video here in the next day or two and let people know - there are people winning prizes - frequently so many of the followers are missing out! People just don't follow blogs like they do videos and I really want them to check out my blog because this is where I say all of my Thanks you's and give updates! xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. And, we have a winner! Yay! How about that, it paid off to read the entire blog post!!! LOL Congratulations on winning and thanks for always supporting my blog and channel! Send me a PM on my channel or on FB with your address so I can send you an ATC!

      Delete
  3. Sweet, today's my birthday too :) Tell Mike Happy Birthday for me plz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just told him! Happy Birthday to you as well I hope you have a good one! xx

      Delete
    2. Thank u! :) Other then having a sinus infection, I had a great bday!!

      Delete
  4. mollytigger (you tube name)

    The Zutter sale ends July 31.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing, but I did have a winner this morning who had it correct and was first to get the answer to me.

      Delete
  5. As newbie to your chanel and blog I have to say Jane from the bottom of my heart that all the lovely,supportive comments you receive are all worthy you are a truly inspirational woman, I very much enjoy watching your videos.

    On a personal not I'd like to thank you for welcoming me into this craft world, both you and Amy (maymay) are an inspiration to me and lovely ladies to boot, you kind words on fb stir me forward, I very much enjoy our fb convos. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know the whole "back story" as to how I got into art, but I will make it short and tell you it literally saved my life. Knowing what it did, and still does for me, always encourages me to make everyone feel welcome into this community. It should always be about crafting, friendship, and inspiration. If it saved me, then I know it is saving others. I'm very happy to have some men interested in my channel and work, I think that's awesome. Everyone brings something different to the table, and that's a good thing. xx

      Delete
  6. Looking forward to the vids on the heat embossing and the altered spool, loving these vids you and Maymay are doing on the Basics 101, they are all going in my playlist for future reference, again wish Happy Birthday to Mike hope he has a fantastic day xx Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy birthday to mike!! i hope you have a nice day!! i am just home from work and i saw this blogpost. So i am to late for the contest and i want to congratulate GeeGee for winning the atc card!!
    i am looking forwatd to the next video, i will be working tomorrow and i will watch it later in the evening!!
    hugs mildred xx

    ReplyDelete