Followers

Labels

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Congratulations Marianne McKinnon!

Way to go Marianne! You are the winner of my first "Flash Contest"! Your answer is correct! My YouTube name is Velocityvette08. Velocity stands for "velocity yellow", the color, the car is a Corvette, Vette is a slang abbreviation, and it is a 2008! Way to go, thanks for playing. I hope you found this to be a fun little addition to my blog. I will be making you an ATC. Please send me a PM on my YouTube channel with your address so I can send it to you! Jane... vv08

2 comments :

  1. Thanks so much jane. My husband and son are cheering!!! I just happened to check yr blog and saw the post for the contest!! I'll send you a PM if I can figure it out! Lol. I'm honored to receive a piece of yr art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marianne! congratulations. Just a FYI, if you look on the lower right hand side of my blog page you will see a place where you can enter your email address and then hit submit. Once you do that you will be notified every time I post on my blog and you won't miss out on a thing!

    ReplyDelete