Followers

Labels

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Details about Amy Taylor, the amazing Artist behind my Organizer, and handmade items!

Amy is absolutely blown away with all the feedback and requests for her organizer, a tutorial for it, or just plans of it to purchase. 

Here's the deal, believe it or not this talented young woman never thought she was good enough for a YT channel, so she doesn't have one, except a shell account to watch and comment on videos.  She had an Etsy store, but only had two crocheted items in it that didn't sell so she gave up.

She is flat out amazing and doesn't know it.  I really think, and I think many of you will agree, Amy is at a crossroads and should consider a YT channel, an Etsy store, a Blog - the whole shebang,  because she's talented as all get out!

I'm going to see if I can talk to her on the phone and help her get started, I know if her first project was another organizer (which I know she could get pre-orders for), her channel would sky rocket.

All of you who are wanting to enjoy Amy's talent, hang in there, let's see if all this doesn't build her confidence to give it a go.

I will keep you all posted!

Jane...vv08

8 comments :

  1. What a shame that she doesn't think she has talent and comes up with some amazing things... She really is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, Her talent is amazing. I would love to see her both on youtube and an etsy/zibbet. She did such a fantastic job on your organizer I actually sat today triyng to figure out if I could replicate it. YES YES YES is my vote for helping this woman get up and running. I would be ecstatic to see her do a tutorial on her design. I would buy the design as well either way she want to do it. Hugz~Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. She definitely has talent! I love her organizer!! And her story bout having chronic pain & still being able to make this great project, is so motivating to me!! I have chronic neck & back pain, and it stops me from doing a lot! She gives me hope that I can do great projects too!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for helping her get going with a YouTube & Etsy store up & running! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. would love to watch Amy create on YT !!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even Tim himself would be impressed and flattered!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your comments! Amy is reading them all and these kind, encouraging words go a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, I think that she should. We all could use fresh new eyes out there. You do it amy!! I'll follow you. I'm getting ready to revamp my channel and do a little show and tell blog myself. Nothing too extravagant. If I can do it,... you can do it!! Go girl!

    ReplyDelete