Followers

Labels

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Finally - Some photos of Mike's '54 Ford

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday! We returned from the MILs a bit ago and I was able to click off some photos of Mike's '54. It's a beautiful day here as you can see so we really enjoyed our ride to her house and back. As you can see the car is a great driver, not perfect, but loads of fun for the money. I couldn't resist taking a pic of the Corvette as I walked by it. It will always be my favorite. That's a whole separate story though, todays photos are about Mike and his new ride. He's very proud of it, I felt that as he stood over me while I uploaded each picture...lol I do hope you enjoy them. I'm off to do some crafting this afternoon! This blog thing - it's a lot of fun, I think its going to work out good! Luv Ya! Jane.. vv08

10 comments :

  1. Va Va voom. ..Jane...luv the car..It has been a dream of mine to own a vintage vehicle one day....and...hopefully soon I will get it. In the meantime...Enjoy. .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a Chevy photo-bombed the Ford! Nice cars. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cars. My father had a old ford that belonged to his father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love car my uncle has 57 black Chevy just joined your blog looks great and a lot of fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh...sweet! Personally, I prefer Mikes Chevy to the Vette! I think I was born too late...lol! Luv your blog! Kisses and hugs to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Guys Car Show started today and runs thru Sunday....Mikes car belongs in the mix for sure....looks wonderful for its age. WOW! hugs deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love....Mike's Ford and that color is one of my favorites.
    Tracey J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love old cars. My dad had a 40something I think Bellaire. I just remembered that it was the coolest car ever. I love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Mike's Ford looks to be in great shape and what a looker it is too! Love, love it. I'm very nostalgic with things like this, I just love old things. I think this was a great buy! The vette is beautiful, but i'm loving the Ford more. lol Both cars are fabulous and how amazing that you guys own them both! Enjoy!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete