Followers

Labels

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Flash Contests! Let's have even more fun on here!

I hope you are all having a great evening. I've decided from time to time to have a "Flash Contest" on my blog. What fun right?? Ok, here's how it works. At any given time I may decide to have a Flash Contest. When I do, it will be posted on the right hand side of my blog. There will be a question that has to do with me personally, yet still craft related. Very similar to a trivia question. The first person to answer the question correctly and accurately will win. The prize will be listed on the contest. These are just little fun additions to my blog - quick and sweet. Once you think you know the right answer you should leave me a comment with your answer. The comment should be left on the most recent blog post. This will make it easy for me to find all of them in one place. Again, the first person with the right answer wins. It's just that easy! Check back often, as you never know when I will put a Flash Contest Question up! I have just put my first Flash Contest Question on my blog, so check it out and Good Luck! Have fun! <3 Jane...vv08

1 comment :

  1. Hi jane. Here's my answer. Velocity stands for the color of your corvette. Velocity yellow is the color. The 08 is for the year of your corvette. 2008 and the vette is another term for corvette. And u have a yellow 08 corvette
    I remember u saying it was was glad u explained it

    Marianne

    ReplyDelete