Followers

Labels

Monday, July 28, 2014

Flast Contest #6 "How Much Did I Spend"

Check out the latest "Flash Contest".  To help you get closer to the correct number, head over to my FaceBook page.  I posted a picture on Sunday of all the packages I would be taking to the post office on Monday morning. 

BTW - If you haven't become my friend on FB, please do, I post all kinds of things over there, some that you just might find fun or interesting..

Ok, good luck on the Flash Contest and please post your answers as a comment to the blog post. 

Let's see, you will have until Wednesday night to guess.  Wednesday night I will look at all the comments and the closest person will win.

One guess per person please and have fun!

xx
Jane...vv08

18 comments :

  1. Im not for sure if my comment went through so Im going to say $65. Sorry Jane if this is my second comment. I didnt know if I did this right lol im a noob at blog comments...
    H&L Char

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing you did it twice, because I only got it once, the first one did not come through! Thanks for playing along, I'll announce the winner Thursday morning!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey girlfriend, you are the winner of the Flash Contest - I had spent $210.00. You will win one of Mike's wonderful Ink Blending Tools, I just need your address. So, PM is somewhere to me, either on YT or FB is fine. Congratulations!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Jane I'm going to say around $170.00 for shipping.
    Good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, my guess will be @245.00 :) Christene

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to guess $200. That's a lot of packages! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to guess Jane but I sent you a friend request on FB a few months ago but you haven't accepted it yet...I love your new blog...so I will continue to wait patiently...;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's odd because I don't show any unresponded to friend requests, can you send it again?

      Delete
  7. Thanx Jane...for responding so quickly...I'm going to guess...$145

    ReplyDelete
  8. $234.50 - not sure if this will post twice lol

    ReplyDelete