Followers

Labels

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Happy Mail is Not a Good Enough Name For This..

Hello everyone!  Today I received a huge box at my door from Amy Taylor, one of my subbies. I knew she was up to something, but had no idea the magnitude of what she was making.  I will put some pictures here, but seeing the video is really worthwhile. What she sent was over the top.  Now, please also keep in mind, this woman is only 28 years old, the mother of 4, 2 of her own and 2 step children, and she has a terrible back and neck injury, and despite all of her responsibilities and her constant pain, she managed to build something that puts any commercial product to shame.  I do hope you will check out the video if you haven't already. She also crocheted a bunch of items for me, which I moved to the location where I keep things like that, and she sent a ton of charms, which I also put away (she had the drawers stuffed with these lovely items) I wanted to fill the drawers with my "ink and paint" items to keep them all in one place, making full use of this organizer.  Oh, and the big drawer you will see, she had made a built in holder for my stickles. It's gorgeous. She thought of it all, let me tell you. This woman should be an Engineer!  Her thoughtfulness brought me to tears. Here's the photo's I took of this amazing gift:






7 comments :

  1. OMG!!!! what a great present!!! she did a awesome job!!!!!!
    how sweet of her!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I want one. Is there a tutorial for making it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with that. And I did finally find your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, glad you found my blog. This is amazing isn't it. I can't believe she did this for me. So incredible. xx

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness, that would be a daunting project for most people, let alone a woman with her responsibilities & constant pain! What an incredible gift to receive, so useful and it looks fantastic, too! I haven't seen the video yet, I'll have to watch it. Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree and was in tears as I watch your video Jane! I think Amy is amazing and I'm still in awe over this organizer she made!! She is simple amazing in more ways than one. But don't think that you don't deserve it either Jane. You do a lot of videos and you touched Amy in a way she made her do this for you. You both are amazing women. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a truly amazing talented lady. What a gorgeous gift to you. So glad your paths have crossed. You are definitely a huge blessing to each other. Hugs Sandra in NZ

    ReplyDelete