Followers

Labels

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

It Seems I Couldn't Get Quite Enough of Halloween!

Hello everyone!  Thank you all so much for the sweet comments on my Galaxy Tutorial video,  I really appreciate them.  It takes a bit of effort to put together tutorial videos, so it really feels nice to know they are helpful and appreciated.

Also, I'm noticing I'm picking up quite a few male subscribers lately. I think that's awesome! I hope I can keep things interesting for everyone. So welcome to everyone that is new to my channel and my blog, I'm so glad to have you!

Every Monday afternoon I Skype with my good friend Bex, the wonderful hands behind my Blog design.  Usually we both craft while we chat about our lives.  We've been doing this for a while and I really enjoy it. It keeps us from letting time slip by, which happens so easily.  I wanted to work on ATCs while we chatted yesterday and I couldn't resist - yep, I had to make a Halloween ATC...lol  So, here's a peek.  I saved it in color and black and white.  I think the black and white looks neat, kind of spooky like.. 

Today will be a busy day, I'm going to put together the big "The Basics of Paint" tutorial for Thursday and get it uploaded so it's ready to go.  So you won't hear much from me.  You all have a wonderful day...


4 comments :

  1. Have a great day Jane, just got through making two birthday cards.... Takes me forever, LOL! Can't wait for your Thursday Tutorial.... Like your Halloween ATC xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beaufiful ATC again!!
    I alwys chat with my sister while we are crafting!! just as if she is with me at my house!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Halloween ATC!!! I think I like the black and white one better too, it has a more spooky feel to it. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete