Followers

Labels

Saturday, July 5, 2014

It's Saturday Morning, that can only mean one thing! I have a lot to share with you all! :)

Happy Saturday everyone! First I want to say "Thank you" so much for the comments so many of you have posted on my blog. They are so sweet and mean a great deal to me. You all have shown so much support. I appreciate that you are allowing me to use my blog to say "Thank you" at one time instead of commenting back to each comment I receive, whether it be here or on my YT channel. This has freed up a tremendous amount of time for me that I can use for more crafting (which I bring to you all), and for more family time. I want to say Thank you for the comments many of you left on my latest tutorial video. While I may not be commenting back anymore (unless you have a question), I certainly read everything you write to me and what you have to say means a lot. If you haven't checked out the video, here's a picture of the three "super easy" thank you cards I created:


I know for those of you who are experienced crafters, these are easy and you don't necessarily need a tutorial, but I do have many brand new crafters who find tutorials like this helpful. I know when I was new I scoured the YT channel looking for tutorials like this. My plan is to do a variety of tutorials, at all crafting levels. So stay tuned. I will be doing some more complex mixed media tutorials that can be used on canvas, ATCs, or cards in the near future.

Breakfast with the Hoodlums should be interesting this morning. Mike is waiting for Butch to pick him up, he's not sure who all is going, but I can say Troy (the conspiracy theory) guy has been a character lately...lol I'll be anxious to hear the stories when he gets home so I can share them with you all in my next video.

This next week promises to deliver some great information with "The Basics of" tutorial series MayMay and I are doing. MayMay will be covering "Card Making" on Tuesday, the 8th. Personally I cannot wait to see this video. Since I'm right at the beginning of my card making journey, I'm sure there will be so much I can learn from her. Then I will follow up with "Paints" on Thursday! I happen to own a lot of different paints, so I will have quite a bit of information to share with you on this topic. I'm really excited, and hope you all enjoy it.

Also, a quick reminder, the giveaway for joining and promoting my blog ends tomorrow night at midnight central time. Obviously if you are reading this you have already joined my blog and have one entry into the drawing, but if you promote it on your FB page, twitter, etc. and send me the link (you can send me the link by pasting it into a comment on the video for the giveaway) you will have additional entries for the drawing. The winning prize is 5 ATCs!

Ok, I think that's it for updates. I am going to do a second post on here with a challenge/promote yourself opportunity, so if that sounds interesting to you, keep an eye out for it!

Love ya all!
Jane...vv08

3 comments :

  1. yay i finally found ur blog jane and i love it. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved these little note cards Jane. I also love the 3x3 cards too, I just find them so dang cute! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really looking forward to your "Basics of Paints". I probably won't get to see it until next Saturday though -- Huggggs Becky

    ReplyDelete