Followers

Labels

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lida Amey is the Winner of Flash Contest #4

Congratulations to Lida Amey, she is the winner of my 4th Flash Contest and will be receiving a one of a kind ATC that I will make for her.

This wasn't an easy one, but you all are getting good at these! This is my silly little song I sing to Tupelo:

Tupelo Honey
He's a little funny
He lives with the Bunnies (silly little name Mike and I call each other)
He loves it when it's sunny, and
He wishes he had some money (because he loves to go to the High Brow Dog Bakery)

and I usually end it with one more "because he's my Tupelo Honey"

I wonder what he thinks when I sing this to him...."geez my Mom's a really bad singer"...lol

Thank you to everyone following my blog!

xxoo
Jane....vv08

5 comments :

  1. So excited, never won anything! Looking forward to receiving one of your beautiful ATC cards. Thank you so very much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Lida! Just get your address to me and I will send you an ATC, I have a few made, but usually make 1 or 2 a day. I love making them! xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Lida!! Jane, I got package yesterday with my prize in it. You would have thought it was Christmas I was so excited. Can't wait to use Mike's ink blending tool. Wow, does he do a beautiful job. I love the way if feels in the hand. Your card was beautiful. Now I have a creation from both of my best people in the world. Hmm, need a paw print from Tupelo. LOL!

    ReplyDelete