Followers

Labels

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Segment 2, "The Basics of Die Cutting", Parts 1 and 2 are up on my YouTube channel!

I'm so excited to read the early comments coming in from everyone for the 2nd Segment of the Tutorial Series MayMay and I are doing. I have uploaded "The Basics of Die Cutting, Parts 1 and 2" and the feedback I'm getting is wonderful. It seems I've managed to hit the basics and some tips and tricks for those that are experienced already. That feels like success for me! Thank you all for your comments. They are what I use to measure how I'm doing so they are really important to me! If you haven't watched the beginning videos, or were not aware of the Tutorial Series, I hope you will check it out. MayMayMadeIt and I have collaborated together on this and it's turning out to be very informative plus a lot of fun! Don't forget your secret letters...:0) This morning's blog is going to be short, but I did want to take the time to thank you all for the wonderful comments. I'm going to get some serious crafting done today. I want to make the ATC card for Marianne, the winner of my Flash Contest last night, and make a few 3 x 3 cards. I also plan to do a tutorial for my blog and a share on video. So I have a very full day planned. Much Luv (ML) Jane...vv08

4 comments :

  1. i saw it and liked it a lot!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited that you are blogging now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have watched all the "Back to Basics" tutorials. I found them very informative and well done. Can't wait for the next one!!!

    ReplyDelete