Followers

Labels

Monday, July 7, 2014

The Tutorial for the Mixed Media Galaxy ATC is up on my Channel!

When I did my video sharing my most recent three ATCs, one of them was a the galaxy.  It seems to be pretty popular right now.  I asked if any of you wanted a tutorial and I got quite a bit of interest in seeing one, so I got it done today. The video is up and running! I hope you find it helpful, and as always, if you don't own the exact same products, take a look at what you do own and see if you can't use what you have. You never know, you must might end up with an amazing galaxy!

The main thing - Have fun with it!

2 comments :

  1. Great tutorial on the Galaxy ATC! Really neat technique, will definitely have to give it a try!!! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, yay! Gonna go check that out.

    ReplyDelete