Followers

Labels

Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Winner of Flash Contest #6 Is.....

DeNease Moore is our winner!!! Congrats DeNease, I spent $210.00 in postage on Monday and DeNease guessed $214.00 so she was the closest guess.  Good work my crafty friend!  You will now receive your fabulous winnings, LOL  which is one of Mike's Ink Blending Tools. 

I think these little Flash Contests are so much fun, I hope you all enjoy them. They are just something quick and easy to have a good time with.  I'm so glad many of you participate.

DeNease, send me a PM on YT or FB and I will get your Ink Blending Tool right out to you!

Again, Congrats!!!

Jane....vv08

9 comments :

  1. DANG IT :( I was close! Congrats to the winner :) thanks for the chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your last destash video...the flowers. Congratulations! Bet it feels like an accomplishment. I will miss them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to DeNease! And way to go, Jane! You are getting your space back while making a little money to get what you need to do what you love.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats winner!! :) Wow, I was so close too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to be entered in the giveaway. Thank you for the chance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jane, I received my prize and card in the mail today. I am thrilled with the ink blender. It fits my hand perfectly. The card is so adorable. Thank you, thank you! You're great. Hugs and prayers Neasie

    ReplyDelete