Followers

Labels

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Upcoming Items for Sale

Things are going pretty fast and I'm having multiple people interested in same items. After taking the first step of selling some things it felt very good emotionally and I realized I need to quit hanging on to things I don't use and focus on what I've found I enjoy the most. I'm going to keep the supplies related to those things and sell the rest.

Here's a "pre-list" (there will be more, this is just what comes to mind) of what I plan to sell. If you see something you want, you should probably let me know.

Flowers - no promises on colors and sizes, but there will be more boxes of them put together to sell.

Lace - loads of it. I own it in all shapes, sizes, and colors.

Papers - all 12 x 12 and A4, I will make a list

Prismacolor Art Stix - 48 set I believe - SOLD

Pebbles Chalks, Pastels and another set, will have to check color - SOLD

Oil pastels - SOLD

Dr. Ph. Martin's Bombay India Inks - 12 color set - SOLD

Assorted Tim Holtz Steel Rule Dies - regular and over the edge

Assorted Surface Ink Pads

Huge selection of charms, stick pins, beads, and findings

Very large shabby chic flowers

WRMK Gift Bag Punch board

WRMK Gift Box Punch Board

WRMK Flower Punch Board (newest one)

Kaisercraft wood embellishments - assorted

Assorted metal pendants

Loads of vintage jewelry, pearls, and much more

Loads of Bling from One Little Dreamer store - SOLD

Flat Back Pearls all colors

Mesh Bling - all colors

Balsa Boxes

Loads of Game pieces for embellishing

Wood 2 story house

Wood dresser including metal handles - SOLD

Wood lingerie dresser including metal handles - SOLD

Assorted metal filigree pieces

That's just for starters!

Thanks for shopping!
Jane vv08

20 comments :

  1. Jane, I'll take the Bombay inks. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shawna, thank you, they will be $27.00 which includes shipping. It's a full set of 12 in the tray and they have never been used but are open. If you do not care about the plastic tray I can sell them to you for $20.00 shipped. Let me know if you want them, and at which price then please send me your paypal info.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe before we do that we can make a deal on some lace to put in with the same box. I want 1 -3 " wide lace, as vintage looking as possible, white, off white, or pinks....just five buck worth if that works for you. I don't even need to see it I trust you, whatever you think is five dollars worth. If that is too small of an amount, don't worry, but I'm "grounded' from shopping right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww grounded - that's not good.. I'll hook you up with the lace. I didn't recognize your name with Shawna Raye remembered you as Shawna Vail. I will paypal your now! Thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  4. I work in a mens prison so try and hide my online actions as much as possible...i tend to make them mad at me since I work with the parole board!! Paid and done.....So excited, and thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. I will get his shipped out right away. Thanks for the quick payment!

      Delete
  5. I don't have a Paypal account or I would love to buy some of your things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you thought about opening one? I couldn't live without mine.

      Delete
  6. It's super easy to open a paypal account, and I can't live without it. It's the safest for online purchases. You just hook it right to your bank account or cc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am looking for some paper in the same style as the pumpkin patch one, is love some ink pads, metal pendants and flat back pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane, I know doing videos is a pain but, I was wondering if you would be doing one on the dies you have for sale. I am interested in the Over the edge but, would like to know which ones as I have some and also what else you will be selling. Maybe if not a video, a list?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jane, are you selling any more flowers?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jane, I do not know if you received my comment, so here it is again, I would like to purchase the Flower Punch by WRMK. I do have a paypal account if that helps. Thanks Debby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, didn't get this, so I'm glad you sent it again. It's still for sale, it would be $16 shipped in the US. It has never been opened. If you would like to send me your paypal I will send you an invoice. Thanks! Jane

      Delete
  12. Hi, again. If the Faber castle pencils are water color pencils....shawnavail72@hotmailcom. If just regular colored pencils them I will pass. Hope yer having fun I bet Mike is happy, my husband is always glad to see me get rid of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sold already. I told Mike you were grounded - he said "good for her husband"...lol Yep, hes happy!

      Delete
  13. I'm interested in the tim holtz dies - what's available and the $

    ReplyDelete
  14. Obviously I'm not obeying the rules very good!..been stalking your YouTube all day! Really enjoyed the tutorial on the stencil book covers. Have rings ordered. (See! Breaking rules again)=.:)

    ReplyDelete