Followers

Labels

Monday, August 11, 2014

A Little ACT Project Share for Today!

Don't let this blog post fool you!  It's the third one of the day.  So don't forget to scroll down and see all the other cool things going on!

This is my little ATC project share.  I have always had a liking for this butterfly ReneaBouquets makes.  She also makes it with teal spots.  It's just adorable.  Finally, I found just the paper I wanted to use it with.  This little ATC will fly out of here very soon, all the way to the UK where my ATC swap partner will get to enjoy it, hopefully for a long time to come. 

Check out the video that goes with it.. Mike and I changed the camera angle so we're testing it out.  You'll have to see what you think!



4 comments :

  1. oooo this so pretty Jane!!! I love the butterfly but you made the atc like if the butterfly belong there! ;) (you know what i mean right jane?)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful ATC Jane! I still have video's of yours to watch. lol I am trying to get through. It's amazing how behind one can get when they go away for a few days! Of course it didn't help that we didn't have wifi. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, it's gorgeous! I love the butterfly, so different from what I've ordered from her. It's beautiful, I love the colours and flowers, too! Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete