Followers

Labels

Friday, August 15, 2014

A Little OWH Card Share and a Thank You!

I want to take just a moment here and say a big THANK YOU! for all the lovely comments many of you have been leaving on my videos.  My project shares, DT Projects for ReneaBouquets, and my Mixed Media Tutorial videos have received some really thoughtful comments.  I read each one and appreciate them very much!

For those of you who may not be aware OWH stands for Operation Write Home.  You basically make cards in which you donate to the military so they can write to their loved ones when they are deployed.  It's one of the reasons I decided ATCs and Card making were going to be my new path. 

I tried something different today.  I felt like I wasn't getting enough use out of my background stamps.  So, I made some background images and then die cut them.  Here's the video link:

http://youtu.be/ojdtbx_afQ4  and of course some pictures.  I hope you enjoy this relatively simple, but meaningful card style.



3 comments :

  1. What a truly lovely abs unselfish thing to do for the troops, the cards are so cute too Jane, lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks lovely, i am going to watch them on you tube!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete