Followers

Labels

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

And the WINNER for Flash Contest #8 is......

Congratulations!!!!   Melissa (Dollipop Productions) you are the winner!  I hope you will enjoy having one of Mike's Ink Blending Tools.  Please send me your address in a Message on FB so I can get it out to you right away!  I have it all ready to go!

Everyone - stay tuned for more of these great little contests.  I plan on getting more sponsors on board which means more prizes.

Once I put the contest out there you will have 24 hours to answer the question.  I always give the time the contest ends.  The time is always Central Time.  I live in St. Louis, MO if you need to check what time it means for you.

Thanks for playing! And again, congrats to Melissa!

xx Jane....vv08

2 comments :

  1. I am soooo excited!!! Was just saying today how I needed one of these tools so thank you!!!
    xoxo! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Melissa! Make sure you send me your info on FB ok? I don't like dealing with the PMs on YT anymore they're a pain for me since they made their latest changes. I'll be looking for it! Thanks and Congrats again!

      Delete