Followers

Labels

Saturday, August 23, 2014

And the WINNER of Flash Contest #10 is.....

This was so fun for me everyone! This Flash Contest has the most participation so far, super exciting!   I can't wait to get started making the winner their ACT!

The winner.... is Gareth Frewer!   Congrats Gareth!

Thank you all for playing, supporting me, leaving such lovely comments on my videos and everything you all do to help me in my journey!

I've already come up with a question for Flash Contest #11, so I have a feeling it will be up before you know it!

Thanks so much!!!

Jane...vv08

8 comments :

  1. Thank you Jane, I'm so chuffed ����������. Really looking forward to receiving the ATC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome and Congrats! I will make you a fun ATC that I hope you will love. I plan to get to work on it tomorrow! Thanks for your friendship Gareth, it means a lot! x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Gareth, you lucky person :))
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I can't believe I missed a flash contest. Sorry hun going through some family issues, but want you to know I am still your fan. Hugz~Lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always here sweetie, your family comes first!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations (a little late) Gareth!

    ReplyDelete