Followers

Labels

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Flash Contest #11 Is Up! (CLOSED)

I hope you find this Flash Contest fun!  I'm so excited that it is being sponsored by PunchPlacePlus.  This is the first time they have sponsored a Flash Contest!  I have loads of goodies from their store, so I'll be putting together a great little prize package for the winner.  I will show it off on Thursday afternoon when I do the drawing.

This Flash Contest officially ends at midnight central time on Wednesday night.  Remember, I live in St. Louis, MO, so check your time zone information so you don't miss out.

Please leave your responses as comments to this blog post for Flash Contest #11.  I will use these correct responses for the drawing!

Have fun and good luck!!!

Jane....vv08

53 comments :

  1. Gesso - which reminds me, I need to buy more very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think Gesso, but i didn't know if there is clear as well!
    thanks again for doing this Jane!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing you are Gesso. Great blog Jane. Sincerely, Elaine Rico

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gesso
    Thank you for doing this!
    Karen Price

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you could just possibly be... Gesso :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! You are gesso! LOL I'd never heard the underwear of painting reference before. LOL Big hugs, Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gesso of course. (But also could be a certain type of Gel Medium. :) Love the vid you did on all the goodies from PunchPlacePlus...dee

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know the answer...you are referring to Gesso.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gesso, I love it and use loads of it...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep! I think Gesso is going the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol ... never thought of my Gesso as underwear!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jane my answer is Gesso, hope I'm in time, just found this. Jacquie

    ReplyDelete