Followers

Labels

Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Latest ReneaBouquets DT Project - Alice in Wonderland ATC

Hi Everyone,

Here's my latest ReneaBouquets DT Project!  These little Alice in Wonderland Die cut is so darling. Renea has finished it off in her typical ReneaBouquets style.  It comes in three sizes so it can be used in all sorts of ways and works perfectly with the Marion Smith Mad Hatter Tea Party paper. 

I didn't know a lot about the Alice in Wonderland tale until I did some research on it.  I learned Alice changed sizes several times throughout the story.  Therefore, I found it very fitting, to include Alice twice on my ATC, once large, and once small.


3 comments :

  1. Jane, I absolutely love this design. Makes me think of other stories that could inspire ATC's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably my MOST favorite that you have done! I love anything Alice in Wonderland and I am just head over heels with this ATC! GREAT job!!!! Melissa

    ReplyDelete