Followers

Labels

Sunday, August 10, 2014

My ReneaBouquets DT Project and Lida Amey's Winning ATC!

I absolutely could not wait to use the little cherubs that ReneaBouquets sent me.  I shared them with all of you in my recent video of all the things I had rec'd from her store.  They are just darling.  So, today I found a few minutes to craft and knew I needed to make an ATC for Lida who won Flash Contest #7, so I grabbed my little package of cherubs, a dimensional ATC, a bottle of paint, a brush, and started to work.  I had no plan whatsoever...lol  I recorded it all for you.  Here was the end result and I love it!  If you haven't checked out these cherubs in Renea's store, I highly recommend them.  If I can make this in less then 25 minutes, the possibilities are endless.  These little cherubs allowed me to craft beautifully with very little time!




The tutorial should be uploaded in a bit. I hope you enjoy it!

xx Jane...vv08

7 comments :

  1. So cute, I'm sure she'll love it. Lovely Jane.

    Hope your well. As I believe a hug a day can do wonders here's today's hug (((jane)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, these are beyond cute!! I collect angels so the cherubs are right up my alley.

    Gentle (((Hugs))), my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane this is nice and looks so well put together with the embellishments you chose.
    Your work is amazing. Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks really beautiful!!! now i have to go to work, so i can see your video when i come home!!
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these ATC cards there beautiful

    ReplyDelete