Followers

Labels

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I Love the Way....

There is something I say to Mike often.... "I love the way you love Tupelo".   You can really learn the true character of a person by how they behave when no one is looking.  You all don't have the benefit of being in our house, but I can tell you, it gets my eyes teary at times when I see how Mike loves Tupelo and cares for his needs. I catch him loving on him, talking to him, and enjoying the relationship that is special between the two of them. That's when I tell him "I love the way you love Tupelo".

So...why in the world would I share this? Because I love way you all are caring for my husband.  Not only are many of you buying from his new store, but he has received so many kind emails from many of you, complimenting how he's doing and reassuring him "you all are in his corner".  It's one thing for a woman to get a complimentary email, but send a email complimenting a man who's made his living setting tile for the nice note he sent, or how nice his packages looked when they arrived and you've made his week!

You all have been so good to me, that's been the case for a very long time, but to have you all extend your kindness with open arms to my husband, who I love dearly and am so proud of means more to me then anything you could ever do for me. To watch him read a note you sent, or an email telling him he did good is wonderful to watch.  This is why you all mean so much to me. How did I ever get this blessed...

Jane vv08

13 comments :

  1. Ooo Jane that is so sweet!!!! And you are right you can tell how a person is when you see how the be with their dog!!
    You are so blessed because you are soooo kind and sweet to so many of us! To me you are like my best friend!! I always think; if you are kind to people, people are kind to you! At least that is what i hope!!
    Give Mike a big hug and to tupelo as well and Thank you for this sweet blogpost!!!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, this blogpost is so sweet. Mike deserves every wonderful comment and compliment sent his way. Not only for the way he loves Tupelo or how great he is doing with the store. But for the way he loves YOU. You have shared so much about Mike in your videos, I have come to admire and respect him for the wonderful person he is...as I have you for the beautiful person you are. I have no doubt that the two of you can accomplish anything you put your minds to. You're both a great team and a beautiful couple. Big hugs to you both and a belly rub for sweet Tupelo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane,
    You, Mike and Tupelo deserve the best. You invite us into your home, so to spea,k with your You Tube channel. You share with us your talents and your life. You are a friend to each and every one of us and you give so much more than you probably will ever know. Mike is an outstanding husband, you are both so good together and your love shows even if he is just popping in to say Hi while you are crafting! I know all of us are wishing him the best with his new adventure! I am so excited for him and you too and I can't wait until he gets the store fully stocked! Best of wishes to you both and Tupelo, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheryl! We are lucky to have found each other. It's funny how we met, but we've been together since we met, we just clicked. We appreciate the support and encouragement too that's for sure. I hope we can get the store stocked...lol I know he would like to get it to the point where there was constant inventory when people came to shop. He never expected everything will sell so fast. He planned to start real slow and my 6,000 subbies had another idea..lol xx

      Delete
  4. Jane, even though I am a quiet subscriber and fairly new, you have acknowledged me and made me feel so welcome. I have watched your video's and really enjoy learning from you. I live in Canada and will have to see the shipping cost and really hope to be able to afford buying from Mike. The three of you make a great team, and you so deserve credit for all you do. Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful post, Jane, I love ready happy stories, especially ones where the love is so strong in a relationship. Tupelo is very lucky to have such wonderful, loving parents, and from what I've read and seen, you are lucky to have him in your life, too. I wish all animals could find homes like yours.
    I haven't ordered from Mike, funds are a little tight right now, but I would love to in the future. I have been to his shop and he has a great selection, and knowing there is more to come will keep me going back...window shopping for now, but hopefully to get items I really want soon. I'm so glad to hear it is such a success, and you've done an amazing job of promoting him.
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is called Karma!! Obviously you have lots of good Karma because you are such a great lady! I love stopping by to read your posts and just placed my first order with Mike and Tupelo!! Looking forward to getting my goodies!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara, things are going well, Mike is busy packing orders so you should see yours very soon. We appreciate the order! xx

      Delete
    2. No problem!! I will be here when it arrives!!

      Delete
  7. jane sweetie do u ship 2 the uk. ive seen a couple of things id like. but i wont be ordering for a couple of weeks yet. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sweetie, we do ship to the UK, so feel free to order when you're ready, Mike will appreciate it! xx

      Delete
    2. thanx for getting back 2 me. i will be ordering asap xxx

      Delete
  8. This is so sweet. And we love Mike because of the way he loves you. It's almost like Jerry McGuire around here with the quotable quotes of love.

    ReplyDelete