Followers

Labels

Monday, September 15, 2014

My DT Project for TupeloDesignsLLC - Mixed Media Tag

I really had fun making this mixed media tag.  I used almost all products from the store which made it even more exciting to me - to know we had so many fun items to use.  There are two videos I am in the process of uploading. I recorded making the tag in real time so you could see every technique  I did and the products I used to make the different effects on the tag.  The videos are a bit long, but just fast forward through anything that gets slow for you.  I know some people don't want to miss any of it, so I don't want to short change them.

Here are some photo's and below will be a list of the products I used.  I hope you enjoy it!




 
 
 
Products used
Ranger Giant Tags - #12
Dina Wakley Scribbly Insect Stamp Set
Avery Elle Pigment Ink Stamp Pads - your choice of colors (but white for sure)
Ranger Embossing powder in Silver Pearl
Prima Texture Paste - Platinum Crackle
Tim Holtz Layer Stencil - Measured
Alcohol Ink - Raspberry
Judikins Embossing Powder - Iridescent Sparkle
Tim Holtz Distress Rock Candy Glitter
Art Glitter Institute Glue with Metal Tip
Gelly Roll Glitter pens
Micron .05 Journaling pen (not in store)
Happy Bugs Static powder bag for embossing
Versamark marker
Milwaukee Heat Gun (not in store)
Shimmer sprits spray

Check out the store for all of these products plus a whole lot more! 
www.etsy.com/shop/tupelodesignsllc

Big Hugs
Jane  vv08

5 comments :

  1. Jane, I received my order today, and was extremely pleased at the speed in which I received my package. I really like the craft card stock that was included, can you tell me about it? Thanks, Cynthia Willis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cynthia, I'm so happy to hear you were pleased. I think you're referring maybe to the thin kraft chipboard Mike uses when packing some orders. I don't know much about it, I'm sorry, he took care of buying all the packing supplies. I think he bought most of his supplies off of Ebay. I think if you did a google search for thin kraft chipboard you would probably get a lot of hits on it. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Ooo the tag looks beautiful!!!!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I can't wait to see them! I love when you use products from the store because then I understand how it is used better. Love the ATC too by the way. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete