Followers

Labels

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Project Share - Graphic 45 Mixed Media Box - This is going to one of my September Swap Partners!

Of course my normal swap item is the ATC!  Every month, as most of you know, I swap 5 ATCs with 2 different people.  Well this month I really wanted to make one of these boxes and show you all what one looked like complete. I actually thought it had ATCs inside, but it has photo mats, so it's a wonderful box to have out with photos o display.  So, I asked Erica (CraftingErica) if she would mind if I swapped this box with her in lieu of ATCs.  She graciously allowed me to do so!  Erica, thank you for that!!! I hope you love it!

I used loads of product from Mike's store.  You can click on the link to Mike's store either at the bottom of this page, or over in the left margin and it will take you right there.  Below are some photos, and below the photos is the product list.  I hope you all love it!!!  Oh, and I'm sure you all know there is a series of videos I recorded making it on my YT channel!






Here's a list of what I used:
Graphic 45 5x5 Black Mixed Media box
Graphic 45 Raining Cats and Dogs 8x8 pad of paper
Graphic 45 Silver Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Keys
Graphic 45 Silver Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Holes
Canvas Corp Twine (we have natural and chocolate)
Scotch Quick Dry Tacky Glue
Art Glitter Glue
Art Glitter Glue Metal Tip
Heat Resistant Acetate
Versacolor Pigment Ink (for embossing)
Versamarker
Lindy's Stamp Gang Embossing Powder
Black Soot Distress Ink Pad
Ink Blending Tool (Mike made)
Tim Holtz Craft Pick
Tim Holtz Distress Glitter - Clear Rock Candy
Assorted Flowers

My FB page:
www.facebook.com/jane.klindworth
TupeloDesigns FB page:
www.facebook.com/tupelodesigns
Pintrest:
www.pintrest.com/klindwworth

2 comments :

  1. Wow!!! I know that she will be sooooooo happy with it!!!!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! LOVE Raining Cats and Dogs by G45! TFS!

    ReplyDelete