Followers

Labels

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

This is a Day to Remember for Us!

The essentially "Grand Opening" of Mike's Etsy store TupeloDesignsLLC has begun.  The store is still small, but it is on it's way to growing!  We just received a UPS notification that two of his Ranger orders have shipped, this means there will be Dina Wakley products in the store! Yea!! 

And, the question I have been asked more times then I can count, "where do you get that glue you use with the really fine tip" is answered  - it's now in Mike's store.  We have 5 bottles left of the Art Glitter Glue and 5 of the Precision Tips kits!   They're already selling!

Tomorrow we will have two choices of an off brand "scor-tape".  It will be a lot less expensive and works very well.  The width will be just under 3/8" and there will be two choices in length, 50 yards and 20 yards.  The price is good, the 50 yard roll will be $3.95 and the 20 yard roll will be $2.50!

Thank you again for your patience as we anxiously wait for the shipments to arrive.  You should have seen us when the box came today.. you would have thought we were 2 kids on Christmas morning!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to convo Mike on his store (so he can come ask me what you mean)...lol....  Also, Mike is always interested in knowing what you would like for him to carry in the store. He does his best to accommodate!

Hugs...Jane...vv08

17 comments :

  1. I am so excited to see all the stuff that is coming in! Congrats to you both! HUGZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn excited for you both. I may not be there, but I feel like it is Christmas myself. It was so much fun placing my first order... Can't wait to place another one.. Good Luck Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thewe is so exciting to hear Mike's shop is open. I will be watching for all the new goodies to pop up. I hope Mike will be carrying some Dusty Attic stuff cause I would buy from him then somewhere else H&L Char
    P.s can you ask Mike if he will try to carry them plz and thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Charity! And yes, absolutely I will talk to him about it this evening. I think it's an excellent line to carry. Clearly it's hard to find. xx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations to both of you. I am sure Mike's store will be a great success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo Jane i am soooo excited for you and Mike!!! I took a look at the store and it looks already great!!
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Again...can't WAIT to do some bday shopping with you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, we will really appreciate it. It's so wonderful you all are supporting Mike's store and giving him a chance to show you all what he can do here.

      Delete
  8. Congrats !!!! I bet that was soooo fun, opening all the boxes ! Going to take a look at the store now. xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joy, It's been picked pretty clean already!! We clearly have to order larger quantities of items on our re-orders. We do have several boxes, about 9 of them now arriving by the end of the week, so if you check back you'll see more items! xx

      Delete
  9. Awesome Jane! I've been to the store and put in a little order, it was picked pretty clean by the time I got there, but I did get some things I wanted. lol Can't wait until you get some more things in. This might be bad for my hubby's wallet. lol I'm so glad things are going well for you and Mike. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brenda, it has been picked clean! I'm so hoping another box or two shows up tomorrow!! We have 70 items in "draft" form on Etsy waiting to go live once the items are here! These hubby's need to start a little support group...lol I hear there are quite a few of them thinking this store will be dangerous for them...lol Thanks for the order, we really do appreciate it! xx

      Delete
  10. Would love to see the Abloom Prima Glitter (I think that is the name), Pion products, Splodgeaway products would be AMAZING to be able to get "locally"! There fairy masks and scenescapes have been on my wish list for a long time now! Those are just a few things I can think of right now but will probably think of loads more later!! I love that you guys are asking the customers what WE want to see in the shop!! I would love to be able to do my monthly spree in one place instead of 5-10 different shops, It would save on shipping, packages and hubby seeing loads of package coming in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike is doing what he can, some are just not very easy to get. He is going to be placing a big Dusty Attic order later today so that will help. We did just get several Prima glitter products in the store, they just hit there. I would love to get the Pion and I would like to get Maja too! xx

      Delete
    2. YES YES YES YES YES to Maja!! I am in lust with their products!! LOL Will keep checking the store for the glitters that I need. I already have a few of them. Well, to be honest MOST of them! I am a glitteraholic! When I had surgery on Thursday the Dr. asked me why my hair sparkled because you are not supposed to use any hair products or makeup for surgery. I explained that he might even find glitter in other, more awkward places because I have it all over everything due to using it constantly. He chose to leave that one alone! LOL
      Mike is doing a great job getting a wide variety of products in the store!! So happy things are going so well for him!

      Delete