Followers

Labels

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

And the WINNER to Flash Contest #14 is......

Kim! Congratulations on winning!  Thank you all for playing.  We appreciate everyone looking around at the product in store.  We also hope you found it easier to find things.  We chose to let everyone be eligible to win since it's really hard to keep up with the product count around here - we struggle with it!!! LOL  Kim will receive an ATC which I will get done for her just as quick as I can.

I also want to let you know there will be more Flash Contest coming soon.  Mike and I are settling into a new normal around here and it will allow me to get back to business as usual!

Thanks again everyone and Kim - please get in touch with me!

Big Hugs,
Jane

3 comments :

  1. Thank you!! I was so excited when I was announced as the winner. The ATC is GORGEOUS!! It will be put in a special place in my craft room. Thank you, Jane!

    ReplyDelete